Still no rain. Nothing. I am not kidding when I say our lawn crunches. B is so sad about our cookout in August and the condition of the lawn.

And what is going on with our well. I wish there was a gauge. What a great idea for houses with wells
Originally Posted by xcptnl
I'll do a rain dance for you, X I hope you get some soon. The crunchy lawn is scary enough but it does make you nervous when your well starts getting low.

A gauge would be a fantastic idea, and one that reads to the earths core. Lol. My well is at 895 feet. I'm always curious when the water flow diminishes.

Take cover Rou!! Maybe it will turn from a thunder boomer to a nice steady rain that actually penetrates the ground.

Worn out iPhone. Need I say more?
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
I do not know if is low or not.... We have been here 6 years with no issues. But that is thing-you just do know.....
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~