View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #35
*Marah*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjarette View Post
Well, the whole "tangled" issue is interesting too. Type 4 hair is prone to tangling...naturally. Why is that...bad? I don't comb my hair, unless it's to prep for a wash...so yeah, it's "uncombed" too. And....?

So, when folks say, "When I think nappy..I think tangled...", I think, "Yeah...and?" My hair is twisted now, but if I were wearing a twistout it would be tangled on some level, depending how long it had been worn out.

I wonder sometimes....
All hair tangles naturally if it's just left alone. I don't see the fact that hair tangles naturally as a bad thing personally. It's just what hair does..

What I think is jacked up is when the hair is untaken care of...and I know the difference between type 4 hair that is maintained regularly and type 4 hair that isn't. NEA, with all due respect.. you take care of your hair and that's evident from your posting on NC. So this really doesn't apply to you.

To me, there is a BIG AZZ difference between hair that isn't combed all the time but maintained in other ways and hair that just is a hot mess because someone was too triflin to do anything to maintain themselves and it's a hot tangled up mess.

So for me whoever has a problem with that.. hey they just gonna have to have a problem with it. I reserve the right to call whatever I deem nappy..just that: nappy. I'm not suggesting you have a problem.. I'm just putting it out there.. LOL!