Thank you! Just wanted to update...I've been auditioning a few mousses (?). I've been pleasantly surprised at the results so far. First of all I never would have thought that I could get away with just some leave in and one styler!!! I have been having awesome results with either just a LI and curl keeper and now a LI and just mousse!!! So far I've tried the 3-in-1 mousse (purple can), GVP PM sculpting foam and joiwhip. I like them all..now to see which one holds up the best. There is one more I want to try, beyond the zone from Sally's. I'm loving the simplicity of just one styling product. I may not get away with it during the winter, but for now it's working!! I definitely need to go through my product stash and clear out the cupboards!! I'm narrowing down my search for staple products! Although there are a few conditioners I'd like to try out from Oyin and one from ingredients to die for .
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI, Andalou naturals -GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, CJPP, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066