Thank you so much for the reply. Sorry it took so long to get back to you to say so.

All the product recommendations were helpful and it cleared up some products which i was on the fence about trying. I had never heard of the baking soda trick. I think i will give it a try, but I think I should get some ACV before I do. I always wondered why so many people rave about ACV rinses. I have heard of them being conditioning, but I didn't know they help tighten the cuticle. I was wondering how I could get moisture back into my hair without using tons of heat to swell the cuticle. I have been swimming so much that I am scared my hair will dry out. So I think this should be good for getting moisture back in. Right?

GVPCB- generic value products conditioning balm
JCRR- Jessicurl Rocking Ringlets
LALSG- L.A. Looks Sport Gel
CK- Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper
BRHG- Biosilk Rock Hard Gellee

I ended up returning the BRHG because it had so many ingredients that were not natural, and I didn't feel like I needed quite as much hold as it gave.

PS I wish I was confident enough/had enough skill to try and normalize my porosity. In the freezing winter it would be nice to be able to diffuse for a tiny bit of time, then have my hair dry quickly.
3a/3b, Fine Hair, Low porosity, Medium Density
Poo- CHS Treatment Shampoo
Low-poo- Devacurl Low Poo
RO- Devacurl One Condition
Leave-In- KCKT/Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion