View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
zalim

Default Post treatment pics (QOD Max Organiq)

Hi,

This may be my last thread since I'm getting little to no feedback from members.

Still, I am willing to share my post-treatment pics since I appreciate it when others do the same.

I used the QOD Max Organiq a couple of days ago. I touched up only the roots (about 5 fingers down from my scalp). I did 15+ passes of the flat iron because my hair is so naturally resistant.

The last 2 pics are my BEFORE pics. You can see my roots had a lot more volume and curl. There was more frizz.

I really like the way this product worked. It left me with shiny, smooth waves that are soft and manageable. It has evened out the multiple textures that I had in my hair due to a botched keratin treatment. I would definitely use it again. Not sure how many shampoos it will last.

My only concern is I am having doubts that there's no formaldehyde in it because of the familiar smell and the fact that it works so well.

Thanks,
Zal
Attached Thumbnails
Post treatment pics (QOD Max Organiq)-frontal-post-qmo.jpg   Post treatment pics (QOD Max Organiq)-back-post-qmo.jpg   Post treatment pics (QOD Max Organiq)-side-post-qmo.jpg   Post treatment pics (QOD Max Organiq)-pre-treatment-june-2012-front-view.jpg   Post treatment pics (QOD Max Organiq)-pre-treatment-june-2012-side-view.jpg  

zalim is offline   Reply With Quote