Update:

I still love both SS and CJ!

Although I usually stick to regular CCCC in high dews, recently I've been experimenting with CCCC lite (my winter staple) and am really loving it in the summer. My best summer combo so far is:

CJ CCCC lite + CJ CIAB + SS FHG.

This combo gives me less frizz in high dews than any other combo I've tried so far. I've used CIAB and FHG with lots of other things, without the same results, so I'm pretty sure that the CCCC lite is the key player here. Also, air drying with this combo (rather than diffusing) helps a lot (though I have to show up at work with relatively wet hair).

I don't get as much hold with the FHG as with BRHG -- my curls are looser -- but I'm willing to take looser curls in exchange for softer hair.

I'm currently experimenting with Curly Kinks Coil Jam as a substitute for FHG. So far, it has a little less hold than FHG but leaves my hair even softer. Either way, CCCC lite seems to play well with a variety of different products, and has truly become a year-round product for me. Yay!
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair