View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 05:15 AM   #1
Fmasuhr

Send a message via Skype™ to Fmasuhr
Default accidental protein treatment success

something interesting that i want to share to all you protein sensitive ladies! i got a new deep conditioner yesterday, a natural hand made one. i checked the ingredients in the store and missed that it has eggs in it! my bf told me that it did, n after i was a bit annoyed i decided to give it ago anyway. so i mixed it with my other condish, (protein free). cause i didnt have alot of time, i worked a bit of it through my hair, not the roots, and added a bit of oil on top. i couldnt leave it in longer then 10 minutes cause i didnt have the time. though when i washed it out, i added my condish after it and this morning when i woke up my bf has been saying how great my hair looks n feels!! i feel that it is a bit different, i know it cames from the protein. i think it worked out cause i was able to balance the protein and moisture.

my hair: 3c, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

I also blog about my hair journey, please feel free to read and comment/ask questions http://www.naturallycurly.com/blogs/...air-blogs/2494
Fmasuhr is offline   Reply With Quote