Keep in mind if you have a lot of hair (very dense) it will take longer to dry than someone with fine, thin hair. I believe I have normal porosity & my hair takes 2 hours to air dry. It's also fine textured & quite thin in density, so that makes a difference. Drying time can be affected by things other than porosity. If your hair is not heat or color damaged, you should have normal or low porosity. How much hair would you say you have? Density is unrelated to the thickness of each individual strand, that's texture.

I agree on the low-poo suggestion. And its common for the canopy (upper part) of the hair to be weaker curls than the underlayers - the canopy is most exposed to the environment. How is your hair cut? If it's long & one length all over, it could be weighing itself down. Long layers might help the canopy bounce up more

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlTalk App
fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel

Last edited by lcl0706; 07-20-2012 at 11:50 AM.