I have used the 30 day treatment twice now, and use the shampoo, conditioner, and serum as well.
I was hesitant about using the treatment because I had used a relaxer several years ago and it completely damaged my hair. However, I'm glad I tried this because it works well for me. Yes, it is a long process because I want to make sure the treatment is given every chance to work the way it is supposed to; Yes, the smell can get a bit overpowering (I blowdry and flatiron in front of my open bathroom window); Yes, if you use too much product your hair can feel gummy (I've learned that less than half the bottle for my long, halfway down my back, thick, curly hair, works just fine). But, the treatment to me is worth it because it leaves my hair silkier and a whole lot less frizzy for the 30 days it promises.
The first time I used the treatment, I washed it out after 72 hours (longer than the 48 recommended) and let my hair airdry to see what I was working with. I still had my curls, they were just looser and less frizzy and took less time to dry. When I next washed my hair and blowdried it, it took less time for me to dry it and less time to straighten it.
As for the shampoo and conditioner, they work well for me too. The conditioner isn't as thick as I am used to, but neither product dries out my hair. The smell can get a bit cloying if you use too much, at least in my opinion. I don't have any complaints about the serum in the line either, though I'm not sure if it's a miraculous product lol.
Just wanted to post my experience with this product If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer!