View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #6
chk86

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalRemedy View Post
Just for the record, I've been vegetarian my entire life and I don't shed much hair.

I really don't know what to tell you. 50% of your hair in 10 years is A LOT of hair. Have you tried speaking to a doctor, maybe a dermatologist? I mean it could be diet, but there might be some genetic factors in there are well. Do you have any family members with this issue? Well, best of luck to you. I'd definitely go talk to a professional though, even if it's just for a second opinion. For now, maybe just try to get a lot of fruits and veggies in your diet and do low manipulation hairstyles.
Is that too much? I seem to lose a handfull of hair with every hair wash. Yeah i guess it could be genetic, my mother is 48, and you can literally see portions of her scalp if she oils her hair. Let me rush to a dermatologist.

Co-wash: TBS Rainforest Moisture Conditioner
RO: TBS Rainforest Moisture Conditioner, TBS Banana Conditioner
LI: TBS Banana conditioner, TBS Rainforest Moisture Butter
DT: Olive oil, Coconut Oil, TBS Rainforest Moisture butter
Styling: Organix Moroccan Styling Cream, TBS Cottonseed Curl Boost, Nature Republic Hair Gel

Why so many TBS in my list? Coz I live in a country where only TBS has english labels, wish I had access to more products!
chk86 is offline   Reply With Quote