an email from MAC this morning announced that they have raised $250,000,000 from the sales of Viva Glam products since 1994.

thanks to all of you who wear VG! i couldn't live without my number 5.

Originally Posted by rouquinne
I'm a VG 4 girl myself...it's the perfect everyday casual lipstick for me. Speaking of MAC...have you tried the new heavenly creatures collection?

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown
Not rou, but I got the Fire Sign lipstick and Astral Dazzleglass. I like them, but most of the collection is blah to me. I just don't want all that shimmer on my oily skin with huge pores. No ma'am.

OAN, did y'all know the Electric Cool collection has been available in Nordstrom since Wednesday, even though the supposed launch date is August 2? Nordstrom has it as part of the anniversary sale.
Originally Posted by redlipstick
Hummm...might need to go to Nordstrom today and take a peek...although lately I'm not really feeling MACs eyeshadows. They haven't been as pigmented as they usually are.

I was thinking about checking out the blushes from the heavenly creatures collection but if it's heavy on the shimmer then I'll pass! I heard that the formula for the mineralized stuff was supposed to have improved. The Mineralized skin finish natural is my Boo...I wear it daily!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter