Huh? What kind of a hostile remark was that? Why all this anger Honeycurls? I seem to remember the last time you replied to one of my posts, it was to ask me if I was interested in buying your opened OrganiQ bottle. I said no and after that you stopped replying to my threads.

Many thank-you's for replying to this one. I could have done without the hostility though.
Originally Posted by zalim
First line of the OP:

Post treatment pics (QOD Max Organiq)

A "threat" of not returning because the members weren't fulfilling your needs.

I can do without sideways comments like that when I've extended myself to you more than once. And, you did it again above (see 2nd bolded). One had nothing to do with the other, and if I had the time, I could probably construct a timeline of responses to refute your claim--maybe, maybe not--who knows, who cares. I can only speak for myself when I say that I don't hang out on the boards all day waiting to answer questions. I am busy working toward an MBA and only come here anymore to briefly break up the monotony when I'm reading. No one here is under any obligation to anyone else--except for following through with transactions entered into on the Swap board. You insult me now by insinuating that I would stop responding to you because you showed no interest in buying my keratin?? Good luck getting accurate answers to your questions going forward.
OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me!

Last edited by Honeycurls; 07-22-2012 at 04:52 PM.