Hit: Twist out on large twists. Because my hair is longer and color damaged I put my hair in large twists after a good washing and/or dc. The twists are taken down a day or 2 afterwards and I've found that my twist outs afterwards are fuller and fluffier. I love big hair, not so much stretched, so this is a huge hit for me, not to mention it takes half the time of my traditional twist outs.

Miss turned hit: Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries Pomade

I bought this scent after it came out and folks were raving about the original and I HATED it. I love the smell but I tried using it as a sealer and it wasn't thick enough and was difficult working into my hair. Tried as a regular pomade for ponies and buns and it did nothing for me so I started using it as a lip balm. Finally after almost a year, and after someone used it on twists so I gave it a shot and it's a hit. I don't know why it only works on my twists but it does and it is an amazing sealer on twists for moisture. It won't be a repurchase because I can't afford to have products that aren't flexible.
3c/4aish, high porosity, fine strands,medium density cottony curls.

LOVES: (editing)

Save $10 off your order at Vitacost by clicking here for a code.

I'm not obsessed: I just LOVE my hair!!