View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #206
spring1onu

Quote:
Originally Posted by iroc View Post
Do a slow jog, you have to pace yourself.

And its like death, until you get past that push point where your endurance kicks in. Its there, its just over the hump of 'i can't do this anymore.'

If you run 30 seconds, and you want to stop, say 'i can do 30 more seconds.' Then say, 'i can do just one more minute ' then after that minute say 'i can do one more minute.' And keep giving yourself mini goals.

I've always been the type of person who only runs of I'm being chased - so it can be done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
hehe You said hump.

Ok, back to the serious: I'm the same way so thank you for sharing your method. I'm definitely going to give it a go and make a goal to work my way up!

kookycurl - Awesome!! My DH did the P90X a couple years ago and I could hear him working out in the other room jumping and doing all sorts of crazy stuff. He still uses the ab ripper (I think that's what it's called) during his workouts but hasn't done all the other stuff in quite a while. I watched some of the videos and they're intense! Keep up the good work and glad you're joining us!

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
spring1onu is offline   Reply With Quote