Update: I believe the tressemme faired better after all. The devacare One C seemed a tad producty, but not bad. I will definitely use the tressemme again. I want to try the GVCB and a couple of other conditioners I have. It's weird how the conditioner only worked for me but since then, I thought I would style with just a curl cream and my results were total duds . I do remember trying this out a long time ago with some vo5 and I thought one other conditioner with not so good results. This time my hair turned out great.
The only thing I'm worried about is getting over conditioned. I will have to work on it some more. If nothing else, I can alternate with conditioner only and using other styling products. I'm just in shock as to how well my hair turned out!! This may also work better for me in the winter. Either way, I believe I will continue to style with conditioner only at least once a week ( I usually wash every other day) and it will save me money in the long run..
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI-GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, FSG, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066