What could be causing this? I had hoped CG and a new haircut would help, but after a month it's still pretty much the same - I get curls on one side, other side has straight pieces (moisturized & shiny, but straight) at the top, with straight frizzy ends on my longest layer (which isn't very long - only jaw length). My hair is baby fine, not chemically treated in any way, never flat ironed.

Not sure if it's at all related, but our dews have been in the mid 70s for a couple of weeks and I can't get anything to work consistently. KCCC+BRHG was working nicely a couple of weeks ago, but now it's leaving me stringy and frizzy and droopy. Having my best hair day in a while today with CCCClite+BRHG - nice volume and moisture, but a few straight pieces, less root curl than I was getting when I started CG a month ago, and that one side looks freaky!

My hair has always loved humidity, but the more I've tried, the worse it looks. I've run the gamut from over proteined to OC already, so now I'm not sure what to do! Please help!
48 y/o married mom of 3
3a Baby fine Cherub Curls! Low porosity, normal elasticity

No longer CG - I use cones & shampoo every 2 - 3 days

http://myhair123.shutterfly.com/pictures/5

Currently trying: Aveda Shampure Shampoo & Conditioner, Aveda Be Curly Shampoo & Conditioner, Suave Captivating Curls Mousse, Condition 3 in 1 Mousse