Old 07-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #3774
Umph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbanjogirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umph View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbanjogirl View Post
Umph, I really like Jamila BAQ. I usually get it on amazon but was going to buy from ebay this time b/c I saw BAQ 2012 Jamila at $8.00 (including shipping). That hennasooq deal though sounds like it would end up being around the same price and I've been meaning to try out hennasooq since many people here like it. I was going to get their yemeni henna until I saw a yemeni henna on ebay and can't decide what to do. Thanks for the info on the deal - may go ahead and try their yemeni plus pick up a Jamila.
I like hennasooq; give them a try. The shipping is phenomenal! and now they include samples I like free stuff. Here of late, they've been having awesome deals. I am a member of their blog and get updates/deals about their products.
I think I will but I'm waffling again because I haven't been satisfied with how henna is covering my grays lately. Jamila usually does an adequate job of covering them, but there are 1 or 2 newbies that it can't touch. Since Jamila BAQ is one of the best I'm doubting that any henna can. I don't want to go back to other dyes but I have an old box of Clairol....

If I've used suspicious henna on my hair (Rainbow & Nupur, specifically) what's the worst that can happen? Anyone have experiences with this?
I've had no personal experience but I read about them being extremely drying, worse than the real thing.
CO, Elucene brand moisturizing shampoo/ moisturizing conditioners, AVJ/ACV rinses are in my arsenal of staple products. My hair DOES like silicones... Organix Argan Oil is a keeper.
Umph is offline   Reply With Quote