Thread: Living Proof
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #24
Spiralli

Thanks for the other codes -- ALLCHIC didn't work for me either, so I was bummed!

Wow, I just went to the LP website and I see that they don't sell the curl cream that I used to use. I think I'd read something about them combining/changing products. The one that I used to use had words in the label like "Wave Shaping Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Cream for medium to thick hair". Not a catchy name, for sure. Now I see that that product is not sold at Sephora anymore, and on the LP site the closest product now might be "nourishing styling cream".

When I used the original cream, I used it maybe 2-3 days in a row when I first got hot on it, but typically used it maybe 1x per week or when I just didn't feel like using a gel that day.

Someone on here once posted that you can try making your own curl cream by combining your fave gel with your fave conditioner, but I never tried that -- didn't sound like it would work for me.
Leave-ins: BWC, KCKT, coconut oil overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG
DT: Terax Crema, Moroccan Oil Restorative Mask, Je Veux Revitalizing Mud Mask, Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, Curl Junkie Deep Fix
Spiralli is offline   Reply With Quote