Not sure, but I think it's not uncommon to have a "lazy" side. Mine is my left side. I've gotten to the point that they are pretty much the same--most of the time. If I have a problem, that's usually it. It's all about getting the protein/moisture balance right.

Have you tried sealing?? I use minute amounts of richer products as my leave in. It takes my hair a long time to absorb the product; however, it keeps my hair from absorbing moisture from the air.

I just found a bottle of NuStyle Organic Hair-Smoothing Serum 1.7 oz that I got a long time ago. Thought my hair didn't like plain oil. Yesterday, I used the SSI Okra Repair, put 2 or 3 drops of the AO oil on my palms, emulsified and rubbed in on my canopy and scrunched it into my hair. Our dew point started out at 68 and went up. My hair really stayed nicely. The few drops weren't too heavy.

Can't stress enough how important it is to rotate products. Keep your hair guessing!
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC