My worst experience was 6 months ago. I wanted side swept bangs and all over layers to take the weight out of my hair so my curls would be more defined. The woman cut my bangs backwards! I have a natural part that I can't change (i get it from my mom) and I told her what side my part was on and she of course saw it before she started cutting but she ended up cutting it the other way and I didn't notice until I got home so I had to fix it which meant I had really short bangs for a couple months. Also at the same visit she cut a big chunk out of the bottom of my hair thankfully when my hair is natural you can't even tell. I will never go to that woman again.

Oh and another experience was when I had a pixie cut. I was getting a new style and this woman was twisting my hair and then she used a razor and kept whacking at it like she was cutting down a tree and at the back of my head she cut a little to much and I had a almost bold spot. My mom noticed and came up to her and told her that about the almost bald spot and showed her and the woman argued that there wasn't one and then she got mad and stopped cutting my hair and left a big section on top of my hair (my bangs and a more) uncut so I had long not cut section on top of my hair. horrible textured hair and a almost bald spot. Needless to say I have never gone back to that woman either.
2c/3a with some 2b-fine/coarse-iii-low porosity-normal elasticity
Started CG 10/16/12
Co-Wash
:
Sauve Naturals
Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
Styling Products: La Bella Lots of Curls gel