View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #35
mamaherrera

This thread makes me feel better, to know that others normallly shed 100 hairs daily. Because everyone says 50-100 hairs a day is normal, but I'm at 100 daily!! I feel like I've lost density, but that was when I turned CG and stopped brushing my hair. Since then, it's been the same, but I still miss that "FULL" feeling of having busy hair at times. It makes me feel more insecure with this high amount of shedding. I had low ferritin levels too, but then these docs, no one is responsible to have you get follow-up checks and then you have no idea how it's going, since they dno't believe that low ferritin has to do with hair loss (Not the doctors I have at least). As for dry-detangling, or brushing/combing before showering, that sounds interesting since maybe you're right, maybe the conditioner makes stuff come out easier, but if you've got gel in your hair and stuff is stuck together with PVP, how do you dry detangle without breaking and pulling stuff out?? I just can't see that happening, but I know it sounds like a good idea. But I too, pull out mobs of hair, it's gross and yes it bothers me. Because I'm a ii. density as well, I've not one of you with hair to spare.
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness
working on: getting rid of frizz from the get-go
mamaherrera is offline   Reply With Quote