View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #15457
coilynapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marah* View Post
Saria.. don't be loving him too much because while I'm here home and been thinking about it..I think he's DEAD WRONG. And I'm going to tell him so. If he knew I'm running around sounding sexist,misogynistic, and down right ignorant... I don't understand why he didn't just correct me. To be frank, I'm highly embarrased. I didn't know that saying females when referring to women and girls collectively is disrespectful. And if my husband knows so much he could have told me..not just have me out here looking like boo boo da fool. I'm seriously kind of hot about it. I bet Alcide would have told me.. humph!

Who are you kidding, there would be no talking between you and Alcide...he wouldn't tell you NUTHIN'

I too wondered about why he didn't correct you. But does he correct you about other things? Maybe he thought well, "My sweetheart is a woman, I don't think she means any harm by using 'females'" But I could be wrong. Maybe he just didn't think about it that much?

Ask him, I want to know!!!! LOL. I like the part of your conversation were he said "you say some interesting things"...but I love you though!!!!!!! Good save!