I like Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz. Any I have and have seen in the store has had only a bit of SD-Alcohol 40B at the very bottom of a long natural ingredient list.

Someone in another thread said they'd bought some that had alcohol at the top of the list, but I still haven't come across any myself. When I heard that, I did write Giovanni complaining about it. They never commented, but maybe enough customers complained that they quickly went back to the original formula, or maybe the one who mentioned it was just mistaken

Anyway, I like it because it is mostly natural ingredients and even with so little alcohol, it dries quickly. It doesn't build up no matter how many days I go between washings, it's fragrance-free and not stiff, sticky or wet-looking, yet it holds well, even in Atlanta's humidity.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett