When I got my first white hair at 28, everyone said, when you get more you just dye them!! Well, now at 32, I have 14, and its' really taken a toll on my self-confidence. I feel like i"m the only one my age with them, since I see them in no one else and they're almost all in my temple area. I use henna, but I right now do the temples once a week, because I put my hair up daily for the gym, and those temple roots start showing within a week. Does anyone have any other little tricks to hiding them? I know other women (and yes I look at women older than meO) who must have few whites, but I see no roots, and I know they don't dye their hair as often as I do. So what's the secret?? It' really causes me a lot of stress, which is the reason I probably have more white hairs. But it's hard on me. Thanks for any tips/advice/comfort. I'm so scared that I have more (i don't look for them) or that I"ll be filled with them by the age of 35.
Originally Posted by mamaherrera
14 hairs!(trying not to laugh)but I know they bug you.Could you consider face framing highlights? Be sure to do them very light and include the areas of white hairs. If you really only put your hair up at the gym, why not wear a wide headband to cover them?