Ok...so I am definitely anticone...or have been for years at least. But I just found the most amazing and cheap product!!!! It isn't cone free, but I am thinking that acv rinsing more frequently might make the cones just help and not stay and damage? It is suave captivating curls whipped mousse...like $3...kind of hard to find...and must be used as per directions on the can. I am in love...granted its only day 1...but my routine this morning was suave naturals coconut conditioner ($1.50) and suave captivating curls mousse ($3) and my hair looks and feels wonderful!!! No dryness or frizzies in site after air drying- my curls are looser like waves...gonna try diffusing tomorrow and see if I get curlier results...

3a, s curly, fine hair that hates sulfates, silicones, and Proteins (except for keratin occasionally)!

Daily- suave naturals coconut conditioner as was out and leave-in
Devacurl be'leavein and archangel

Occasionally (1-2 times/week)
Shampoo- l'oreal eversleek reparative smoothing shampoo
Conditioners- GVP conditioning balm and Millcreek Botanicals jojoba conditioner
ACV
Hair that freely borrows from 3a/ 3b texture schools. These are the things I use to care for it:
  • Apple Cider Vinegar rinses weekly
  • shampoos occasionally that do not contain sulfates
  • conditioners without silicones or proteins (or so I think- Keratin seems to do ok)
  • Flour sack towel
And I dont even know what else right now...thinking I may need to drop gels altogether...

Currently have Shea Moisture and DevaCurl products that I may just need to give up on and cut as a loss...