I might have tried the gel a long time ago, but cannot for the life of me remember how I liked it lol but i guess that means it wasn't great results right?

as far as comparison between the condition 3-in1 and the noodle head:

I still haven't tried the3-in-1 completely alone, first time,I put it on at night, so when i woke up, my hair was slightly frizzy, and today, I wore my hair out, but i spritzed some Alba's hair spray on top, So I still need to experiment with the 3-in-1 by itself. So far, it is giving me the illusion that it doesn't have as much hold as I'd like, or as the Noodle head. Will report back later :P

PS - The COndition 3-in-1 that i got was the hot pink one, the max hold one (i guess that's what everyone's calling purple? is it purple )
Originally Posted by ItsRainingCurlz
Mine is a white can with purple, the extra hold is pink and the purple is Max hold, definitely take it back and get the purple since I looked at the ingredients and they aren't the same and the pink wouldn't give me enough hold or control either by the looks of it.

I got the Beyond the Zone noodle head curly mousse today and my hair just finished drying and WOW! I got beautiful, clumped, bouncy spirals, no frizz. When I put my fingers in my crown area to loosen it up a bit I noticed it feels a little more producty ( maybe the glycerin) but didn't make me stringy at all. My hair has a heavier feel to it than my other mousse which makes my hair more fluffy or springier feeling and thinner feeling normally, (do I make any sense?) so this feels like it may have a stronger hold like a gel would.I have to say after my first use I like it as much ( or maybe more) than my HG condition 3-in-1 mousse. I couldn't resist trying it when you said it smells like coconut and I LURV mousse! The scent isn't very strong coconut, haven't had anyone smell my hair yet to see if they can smell it either. Doesn't smell as strong as my old Paul Mitchell conditioning mousse either. But if it continues to perform like this it's definitely a keeper, thanks for the tip!
Originally Posted by Beebop
OMG You're right, the pink one is Extra hold! lol I'll have to bring it back and get the purple one because this one is really not holding up . Silly me :P

So glad you tried Noodle Head, i really like it!, but I never said it smelled like coconut ? It does smell awesome, I'm always able to smell my own hair throught the day lol.
3A Med texture, normal porosity and elasticity
CG since August 2010 and loving it
Currently loving: Giovanni's tea tree low 'poo(once a week), GVP Conditioning Balm or Nubian Heritage Coconut and Papaya Conditioner, Honey DT's, Honey in my gel:P
Style: Gel Biosilk's Hardrock Gelee(my HG) OR Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curl Mousse or Alba Botanical Strong Hold Gel

Loves me some VOLUME So no clumps here, Thanks!