Hi all!

First post, but been lurking for a while.

I also just got my live curly live free analysis and I'm normal porosity, medium density, normal elasticity too! I think I lean coarse and low po, but not a huge difference in dos and dont's.

I'm glad you started this thread for us!

So I normally live in Seattle which has nice to just under not so nice dew points all year. But I've spent this summer in south Florida with crazy humidity and high dew points in the 70s.

I finally figured out that less is so much more in this summer tropical weather.

Here's my easy regime:
Alaffia Shea and Virgin Coconut Enriching shampoo.
KCKT as RO.
Kiss my face upper management gel scrunched in wet hair. Scrunched wet hair to damp with Tshirt. Gel scrunch again. I don't plop! (blasphemy, i know, but it just doesn't work for me). Then let gel set then SOTC with another tshirt and I've got big soft bouncy waves and little to no frizz. Happy waves abound! With only three products!

I'll be experimenting more when I get back to Seattle. But I think I'm going to keep on keeping on with the Less is More for this kind of hair texture.

What do you think?

I'm also thinking that the Alaffia has too many emollients and it can make my hair stringy not clumpy. I really love the smell so Hm. Anyone have any suggestions there?

Thanks!