I totally remember Throb, Jennifer Slept Here, and Double Trouble. Someone had the USA Network! I also remember It's a Living, with Ann Jillian and Crystal Bernard.

I remember watching a series version of 9 to 5 on TBS when I was a kid.

One of my favorite obscure/short-lived shows was Filthy Rich, starring Dixie Carter and Delta Burke before Designing Women. It was by the same show creators, too. I loved that show! I think you can see small clips on youtube.

I remember The Powers That Be! I remember thinking how David Hyde Pierce reminded me of Kelsey Grammer, and then lo and behold, they cast him a couple of years later as Kelsey's brother. I adore Holland Taylor, which reminds me of another series: The Naked Truth, with Holland Taylor and Tea Leoni. Cute show--was better the first few seasons, though; after a while they completely revamped it.

I love The Riches, with Minnie Driver and Eddie Izzard. It was a dramedy about a family of gypsies. Only two seasons. A casualty of the Writer's Guild strike. Such a shame, because it was extremely well-acted and well-written. I believe it's still on netflix instant. WATCH IT.

Caprica only lasted one season, but I enjoyed that one, too. Didn't get the viewership Battlestar Galactica did. Probably due to SyFy's screwy scheduling issues.
2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/