Actually I do have trouble getting my curls to look good but I haven't figured out a routine that gives me consistent good hair days when it comes to my curls. But when I do get those good hair days I LOVE them all I was saying is when I don't want to take chances with having a bad hair day I will straiten it. But if I ever nail down a 'routine' that works I'll probably will not straiten it much if any. I actually broke a 9 month period of only wearing my hair curly...
Originally Posted by freeandcurly
I hear you completely. I went out on a HUGE limb for my wedding day a few months back and wore it natural as opposed to my safe straightening. It was a big deal to my mom because I had just started going CG and wearing my natural curl pattern so she was nervous for both of us! I had planned for weeks and I almost bailed on the day before. I was looking at styles that required straight hair!

But with a little encouragement from my mom and husband, I went with it and was happy. It was a lucky day that I got consistent curls and waves all over! I still have random wonky days like today. It's all tied up in a bun now due to weirdness.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
2C, Medium/Fine, Low Porosity, High Density - CG since 5.19.12
Cowash: Burt's Bee's More Moisture Boabab
[B]Conditioner/LI: Nature's Gate Tea Tree Conditioner - I don't RO
Styling Products: KCCC, KY, Deva Arc AnGel, HESMU