Old 08-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #609
crazycurlychick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraNoH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycurlychick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraNoH View Post
Here's some pictures from today. I tried the Icequeen method again after having horrendous results in the past. I was definitely impressed this time though! You can't really tell, but throughout my hair there's a ton of kinky, 3c-ish patches. For some reason this method made them come out much more than normal....
OH MY GAWSH! Don't take this the wrong way but Dang can I steal your hair?!?! Do people sit behind you and pull the curls and giggle? Cause they do it to my hair and it isn't even as spirally as yours
Hey thanks . I love your curls in your avatar, they remind me of a friend of mine's wavy curls that I loooooove.

Sometimes people play with my hair. I don't mind as long as they don't RAKE. One of my instructors is always after my hair, since hers is pin, pin straight (I've known all of my instructors for years even before I started college so it's not weird....)
My hair is bipolar lol some days it's 2/3a and some days it's 3a/b

3A/B mix with flat roots dark blonde (refusing to call it brunette I miss my blonde baby hair) lovin my curls

Routine!
Shampoo n/a
Conditioner Vo5 Moisture Milks
Leave in Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair
crazycurlychick is offline   Reply With Quote