View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #40
subbrock's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,312
Send a message via AIM to subbrock

Relaxers, texturizers, and texlaxing can by synonymous because they are synonymous. In the actual hair world (licensed cosmetologists--not kitchen 'ticians, authors, bloggers, posters and YT "gurus" who have never had a day a professional training) there is no such differentiation. A relaxer is meant to permanently relax the natural texture--not completely straighten. Mixing in buffers, time variations, and application can all vary but it doesn't change the fact that they're all a different (and unprofessional) names for a relaxer. It bothers me when people act like they're actually all different things. They're not.

That's all.

*back to lurking*

Blame it on the cell phone...
subbrock is offline   Reply With Quote