View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #3362
adorame06

A few weeks ago I had on rainbow nails in Zoya's polishes except my thumb in a polish I made. colors in this picture I have on my thumb my holographic top coat I made my self and calling Magical, pointer is Skylar, middle is Carly, ring is Meg and pinkie is Myrta.

I was showing my friend just what my top coat does so I put it on top of my Zoya nails for the second picture and in the sun they look like this

this is two of my polishes that I sold , Midnight Ocean is a blue polish with holographic glitters in it and Magical is the Holographic top coat that I make. My youngest son named Midnight Ocean, I made 7 of them and now have 2 left!!

Sunday I did my nails to sort of look like one of my troll beads I have or even an oil slick, I got the idea from an Inspired by Robin Moses blog/ face gook I follow. i used Orly Buried Alive for the base color and then used acrylic paints in Folk Art Metallic in Peridot, Blue Topaz, Periwinkle,and Aquamarine. I also used Perfect pearls pigments in Pewter< Blue Patina, and Heirloom Gold. I put my Magical holographic top coat on top of them to give them some sparkle in certain lighting because i was going out with friends

I am working on a few new polishes and also waiting on a few supplies to get to me, i hate waiting for things when I am inspired NOW to do things! I am also practicing a back to school nails for my niece so hopefully those turn out cute so I can post them!

My hair loves
coconut oil
Homemade FSG
Hair one for my co wash
Ecostyler olive oil

Princess Brandy Brat, Chief Jewel Crafter and Royal Nanny to the Court of the Red and White Rose for the Order of the Curly Crusaders.
adorame06 is offline   Reply With Quote