View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #106
curry curls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlsnswirls View Post
I've been alternating between conditioner only and using a styler. My hair (me too!) is loving the simplicity and results. My faves so far are tressemme naturals and suave coconut. I have a number of conditioners I still want to try. I find that I sometimes need to apply a little more conditioner as it dries, but that's not a big deal since its just a few spots. When using a styler (mousse, fsg,etc.) I find that my hair likes less...not multiple products or layers. I have not experienced my hair having a "producty" feel with conditioner only styling, except for the Devacare One C (just slightly).

I have some questions for you conditioner styling curlies.
Do you use a heavier conditioner in the winter?
Do you change your routine in the winter or do you use the same products/technique all year?
Do you find yourself getting "over conditioned"?
I use the same conditioners/routine year round. I don't think I've ever been over conditioned. I have recently added another conditioner under the Kenra. I guess it's just for fun, but I like the smell of the MM and Kenra together and another curly told me she uses the ABBA under the Kenra so I thought I'd try it. :-)

Co-wash: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle or Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
Rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm
Leave-in/Styling: Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie on top
curry curls is offline   Reply With Quote