I've been alternating between conditioner only and using a styler. My hair (me too!) is loving the simplicity and results. My faves so far are tressemme naturals and suave coconut. I have a number of conditioners I still want to try. I find that I sometimes need to apply a little more conditioner as it dries, but that's not a big deal since its just a few spots. When using a styler (mousse, fsg,etc.) I find that my hair likes less...not multiple products or layers. I have not experienced my hair having a "producty" feel with conditioner only styling, except for the Devacare One C (just slightly).

I have some questions for you conditioner styling curlies.
Do you use a heavier conditioner in the winter?
Do you change your routine in the winter or do you use the same products/technique all year?
Do you find yourself getting "over conditioned"?
Originally Posted by Curlsnswirls
ive just really started this method, and cause its summer i dont know if ill need somthing else in winter.
i can use heavier conditioners with out getting weighed down.
my hair seems to "soak" everything up that i give it, tons of coconut oil or conditioner ect.

my hair: 3c, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

I also blog about my hair journey, please feel free to read and comment/ask questions http://www.naturallycurly.com/blogs/...air-blogs/2494