Thread: Protein filler?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #10
Ondulee

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindear View Post
I had added 20 drops NPF to a 50/50 mix of Cure Care and water and was using that morning and evening to make sure my hair was getting enough conditioning/moisture in our desert climate. Yesterday, I emptied that bottle (12 oz. I think), so today I filled it with water and added 1 tsp of NPF. After thoroughly wetting my hair in the shower I sprayed this liberally on my hair, no gels, conditioners or other stylers at all, and today have the best curl ever. Apparently my hair is protein starved. I have been using regular PTs and noticed some curl improvement after each, and I have also been using a lot of products with protein in them, but this is the most dramatic improvement ever. Tomorrow I will see if this day can be repeated. My other good days were never reproducible.
So was the NPF and water spray a go for you? Were you able to get consistent results with it?
shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909
Ondulee is offline   Reply With Quote