I have bangs because I've always loved them, but I was heavily warned against getting them originally. I'm not sure why but sometimes bangs work curly and sometimes they don't and it can be two people with similar curl pattern and length. Maybe it's a face shape, styling habits or hair thickness thing. I can never be bothered to style mine daily, if I had to I would simply grow them out, I'm extremely lazy with hair styling in the morning. (Maybe a result of being spoiled with curly hair I can just wake up and spray with a little water and be done with styling!) So I wear mine curly and somewhat haphazardly. The overall effect I think works though. Mine are shortest at the center, the outline forming an arc. Surprisingly, I can wear side parts despite the symmetrical cut. At the center it usually stretched out reaches somewhere between my top lip and a bit above the point of my nose. When it is it's shortest I wear it like blunt bangs, all hanging across my forehead. When it is on the longer side I wear them like sidebangs, mostly just because I would otherwise have hair in my eyes. I love having curly hair because it is so easy! If you have it and want bangs for heaven's sake do not straighten them unless you really love the look, because you have the ability to have such an effortless style!

Last edited by VenusianLagoon; 07-02-2014 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Removed Pictures