I went to Sally's today to pick up my usual hair color (I'm graying at temples) & I let the sales lady convince me to try the new "one n only Argan oil hair color" she said it was better for my hair and would make it soft and shiny.

I hadn't dyed my hair in about 4 months so all my grey was showing and I had about 1-1 1/2 inches of growth. I followed the instructions exactly. 1 part color to 2 parts developer. Leave on roots for 45 minutes for grey coverage and pull to ends for 5 minutes to refresh the color on the ends.

My roots are now about 2-3 shades lighter than my ends! I need HELP. Does anyone have any advice on how I can correct this?

oh and by the way...my ends feel dry now. I even used their shampoo and conditioner, (even though they contain sulfates and silicones and I'm CG) I figured I'd use the full system right after coloring for best results and then do a baking soda/ Acv a couple of days later and be back to business as usual. But my hair feels fried.

After a year of being CG I was just starting to like my hair again and now I feel like I'm back to square one. I'm so frustrated.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlTalk App
2c/3a

Texture: Medium-Fine
Porosity: Normal
Elasticity: Normal

Poo: Kinky-Curly Come Clean
Co-Wash:Suave Naturals Waterfall
RO: GVP Conditioning Balm, TreSemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth
LI: KCKT
Stylers: KCCC, Frizz -Free Volumizing Foam

CG since July 2011

Last edited by maycon55; 08-18-2012 at 05:57 PM.