View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Corrina777

I also find that GVP CB doesn't have enough slip for my liking, but it is definitely moisturizing. I used the Biolage Conditioning Balm way, way pre-CG and loved it as a conditioner (and did find that it had enough slip for detangling). I know it's been reformulated at least twice in the interim, so I don't know how the current formula compares. And I don't know how the current formula compares to the GVP version (I read in another thread that the GVP version does not reflect the most recent Biolage re-formulation).

I end up combining this with a conditioner that has more slip but not necessarily as much moisture for a nice balance (for my protein-hungry hair, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Conditioner fits the bill perfectly).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
Corrina777 is offline   Reply With Quote