I also find that GVP CB doesn't have enough slip for my liking, but it is definitely moisturizing. I used the Biolage Conditioning Balm way, way pre-CG and loved it as a conditioner (and did find that it had enough slip for detangling). I know it's been reformulated at least twice in the interim, so I don't know how the current formula compares. And I don't know how the current formula compares to the GVP version (I read in another thread that the GVP version does not reflect the most recent Biolage re-formulation).

I end up combining this with a conditioner that has more slip but not necessarily as much moisture for a nice balance (for my protein-hungry hair, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Conditioner fits the bill perfectly).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel