Last night I was at a local bar called the Lighthouse that sits on the edge of the lake (I was actually there last evening so not so surprising that I dreamed about it). Johnny Dep walks in with a weird but cool looking guitar and starts playing it. He is looking fine. Then something on the guitar breaks so he stops playing and we have a little conversation. Don't know what about.
Then all the sudden I'm at a friend's house. K is an old lady that I've been kind of taking care of for years now. She lives at our local senior housing apartment building. So we're sitting on her patio and I look across the courtyard into the neighbor's place and there are a bunch of reptiles walking around that belong to the lady who lives there. Giant lizards and tortoises and things. Pretty cool. Then I look back into K's apartment and there is a huge wolf sitting there. So I pet him.
The end.
--I'm located in Western PA.
--I found NC in late 2004, CG since 2-2005, started going grey in late 2005.
--My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
--My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
--My CG and grey hair progress --