I haven't used any protein in my routine so far because i have no idea how. Should protein be in the leave-in ,like conditioner and oils, or should it be in styling products?

Kathymack i noticed the same thing with you about AVG. Can you please explain me what do you do after with your towel? And btw what is CLU?

I know so many questions I am still such a noob and i get confused with all these information..
Originally Posted by HuptyDumpty
http://www.curlmart.com/product/curl...s-curl-cloths/

I wet, use a rinse out and style soaking wet hair. Wrap in a Curlease towel while I dress and do make up (my hair is too short to really plop, this keeps my clothes from getting wet.) I remove the Curlease, scrunch my hair with the CLU towel to remove water and tighten curl and then diffuse.

My hair LOVES protein. I do at least one PT a week and use it in a lot of my products. My hair never met a protein it didn't like.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams

Last edited by kathymack; 08-24-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: link wasn't right