I can't believe this thread is still active! You ladies have achieved quite a bit while I have been gone lol. As an update to my original post, I got down to the upper 170s, but then stopped. Now I'm in the 190s again but trying to work my way back down! I went from a 40DD (at 245-ish) to a 36DDD (now), how does that even work?! My bf and I just bought an elliptical and I've been using it fairly consistently while playing video games... I've found that's pretty much the only way I can distract myself from how much I hate life when I work out. TV/movies/music doesn't do anything for me. I have to engage in something that requires mental effort like video games (final fantasy X right now). I just wish there was something I could do that I found fun that is also a workout, I unfortunately haven't been able to find anything that I enjoy... It always ends up being just plain expensive, requires too much coordination and makes me feel like an idiot, or otherwise just makes me too self conscious.

I also got a bone contusion in my foot last year that STILL has not healed properly and gives me some pain so I've had to get double wide shoes and orthotics to try to alleviate some of the pain. Sigh!
3a/b in Piscataway, NJ
Fine, low porosity, loves protein!

Cleansing - Burt's Bees or CJ
RO - CJBSC
LI - GDLI, CJCR
Styling - Re:Coil and CJCQ

Last edited by aliquot; 08-24-2012 at 02:33 PM.