View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #13
bohemian_star
Banned

You know what guys, it doesn't matter what you say because I love me and God loves me. I don't understand why you guys would attack someone without even knowing them. i expected nice responses because my intentions were genuinely good and I never thought that people would think I was something I am not. I should have known better. maybe i should have reworded the question, but i didn't think it would be as bad as where it's at now. I'm done with this thread. many biracial and multiracial people go through problems like this just like me. we're used to it. people don't understand unless their in our shoes. this website helps me out a lot and maybe it will help you guys too understand what I go through. It's a bit humorous but it's still issues that sometimes hurt us because people don't understand. Mixed People Problems
Mixed Girl Problems http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/31/us...pagewanted=all
You all can think whatever you'd like but just know that you judged me unjustly and didn't even give me a chance to explain myself without hammering me. i thought this was a nice website that would help me with my transitioning but i was wrong. I will continue to transition without letting it be known to the public. i will never let go of my dreams just because people are trying to put me down and shred me to pieces. with that said, i'm out.
"Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes"

Last edited by bohemian_star; 08-26-2012 at 04:24 PM.
bohemian_star is offline   Reply With Quote