Hola Ladies,

I started CG about 3 months ago. In the beginning my hair was a mess, but after 2-3 weeks it became better, said that some days my curls were more defined and less dry, BUT since I began with CG I suffer, yes suffer ladies, from TOO MUCH dry scalp!!
My whole life I had dry scalp (sometimes dandruff).
I did the ACV for my high porous hair and that didnīt help for the flakes (It did help for my cutilcle to close). I did the brown sugar and olive oil and tea tree mix, but after I did that my hair was AWFULL !!!
I tried to put some tea tree drups in my conditioner, but also that doesnīt help...it keeps up coming back and also a lot of itching !

I lost a whole lot of hair last year, so I also started CG in the hope my hair would get better and for a short time it looked it was getting better...but no. It also looks everytime I cowash I loose a lot of hair.

Iīm still looking for the products that fit my hair. I live in Holland and now Iīm only using Inecto Moisture Conditioning for my Cowash and sometime as a Leave in and after that the Garnier Fructis Endurance 24H Ultra Fixing Gel. And I also use some castor oil in dripping wet hair on my points. Is is possible I am allergic for the ingredients methylchloro isothiazolinone, methylsochlorothizalonin?

Can somebody help me out because my hair also looks a lot of times so dry and looks like a litter I want my curliesssss.
I already know about the dewpoint and all...
I hope you ladies can give me advice...
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my english...

Greetz LaLoquita

Medium density-
High Porosity-
Normal Elasticity