View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #52781
kayb

I don't think my landlord and I will get along long term.

Yesterday when I moved in my mother noticed that the face basin was leaking. So I called the landlord to report it and she claims it wasn't leaking when she checked it as if to claim that I somehow damaged it.

I told her that I would be going on the road tomorrow so the plumber will have to come in the afternoon. She's asking if my door will be open for him to come in while I'm away. Uhm, no. His ass has to come while I am here.

I don't know this man or woman from Adam and I am not letting either of them in my room unaccompanied.

Next, I noticed the fridge was frosting up after a week. So I called to ask if it was a no frost fridge. As soon as I mention the word fridge she starts ranting about not changing it because she already bought it. This, I assume stems from the fact that I quite bluntly told her the fridge was too small when I came to see the place. You cannot expect two people to share what is in essence a one person fridge.

This woman is already getting on my nerves.