I met with my trainer today for an hour and half. She is about 14 years old and weighs about 78 ounces. but she's not overly perky so that was good. : )
We went over my medical history, diet history, exercise history, weighed and measured (oh dear that was not good), set goals and all that. I told her one of my goals is to no longer be made mostly of butter. De-flabbing is in order.
We meet again Friday along with the others in this challenge and get our individualized eating programs. Then we start Sept 4th.
I'm petrified that I will fall down or pass out during the workouts as they will be much more intense than when I work out on my own. And I'm not very graceful and I feel anxious around other people so that will be a challenge. We have to do at least 3 classes with the group every week but can also do things on our own or in smaller groups the other days. I dislike yoga so the nights of group yoga classes I can use the treadmills and stationary bikes or go to the room with the circuit training stations.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
HAHA!!! That cracked me up. I hope you'll update with how it's going, it's really interesting to me and we'll be rooting you on!

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.