So I think silk-amino acids and panthenol are okay but keratin, yeast, and wheat are not - and probably not oats either (not sure about soy).

I separated out all my products with wheat and so far it's MOST!

The ones with it toward the top of the ingredient list are definitely problematic. So glad I'm finally solving this!!

Now I have to find all new products after taking YEARS to find these (I think the wheat thing is tricky b/c at first the product will seem fine then overtime, I get super tangly hair, falls out through combing, dryness, etc.)

I had a sample of Shea Moisture masque last night and just smoothed it over my poor hair and my hair literally softenend and detangled. I left it on over night and today I cowashed with a little smoothing lotion and NO TANGLES!!! total slip and I did a SheaMoisture leave in with another sample I had and some BRHG over that (which has no wheat and is a go to for me) and my hair IS BACK! Yay! Much thinner but soft, bouncy, shiny!

So I think this is going to be another bit of trial and error and I do know I need protein but Komaza has no wheat, nor does this SheaMoisture - so I'm going to go pick some up at target today (shampoo and all) and see how that works.
3b/fine/normal porosity/normal elasticity

LOVES behentrimonium methosulfate
(don't ask me to pronounce that!)

Want to grow it long again!
And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!