View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 04:19 AM   #14
echokitten

Moose-
Too bad that you are sensitive to that...But there has to be somewhere that makes unscented mousse....I will check on that. I have a good friend that is a stylist, I'll ask her.
I I have been trying to work out a recipe for flax seed that I can thin out to use as a curl enhancer. I will post results as soon as I can. It is homemade so there will be no artificial scenting, just herbs.

sfisher-
Yep, I just plop for about 3 min (I brush my teeth or whatever) then I put mousse in and plop for about 20 more min, depending on how distracted I get . I actually wash/style my hair at work in the winter and I don't diffuse (I am self employed and get to work at 5am) because I refuse to get up any earlier than I already do. In the summer, I don't mind walking to work with a wet head. If it is really windy I wrap my hair up like in my pics and just go plopping and plodding to work simultaneously.

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
echokitten is offline   Reply With Quote