I do something kinda like that. Immediately following my final cool rinse, I apply a little Hair Dew to my entire head (just switched from using the SheScentit LI) and I wrap my hair in a towel (flour sack) to soak up most of the water. I then do four sections and apply my "main" LI (CJ Argan & Olive Oil condish) , seal with an oil and twist & clip the sections up. I then do some other post-shower rituals and then proceed with styling my hair which is now damp and thoroughly moisturized and sealed.
WnG, I now add my moisturizer and gel OR for Braidouts/Twistouts , I now add my curl butter.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
- Oils: EVOO, Macadamia, Avocado,Argan, Coconut
- Cleanse: PM Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo, Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo
- Detangle/RO: Oyin Honey Hemp, QB Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
- LI: CJ Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
- DC: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, MJ Super Sweetback, Cantu Deep Treatment Masque
- PT: CJ Repair Me
- Style: Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel, CJ CIAB, Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
- Moisturize: Original Moxie Hair Bling, Bask Palm Tapioca