I do something kinda like that. Immediately following my final cool rinse, I apply a little Hair Dew to my entire head (just switched from using the SheScentit LI) and I wrap my hair in a towel (flour sack) to soak up most of the water. I then do four sections and apply my "main" LI (CJ Argan & Olive Oil condish) , seal with an oil and twist & clip the sections up. I then do some other post-shower rituals and then proceed with styling my hair which is now damp and thoroughly moisturized and sealed.
WnG, I now add my moisturizer and gel OR for Braidouts/Twistouts , I now add my curl butter.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
- Oils: EVOO,Watermelon Seed,Argan, Coconut
- Cleanse: CD Monoi Repairing Shampoo, Soultanicals Honey I Shrunk the Frizz Poo Bar
- Detangle/RO: Soultanicals Mango Dip Detangling Slip
- LI: DB Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip
- DC: Crece Pelo,MJ Super Sweetback
- PT: CJ Repair Me,Smooth Naturals Strengthen
- Style: CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Almond Jai Twist Butter, WetLine Xtreme Gel,Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
- Moisturize: DN Whipped Amla Frosting,CoN Argan Oil Perfect 7