View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
Tinfoilhat
Banned

Default What in these ingredients would be cleansing?

This is the ingredient list from that creme cleanser base from ingredientstodiefor.

I have a sample of it, and I used it yesterday. I can't really say for sure if my hair felt clean since I had just shampooed well the day before :P lol and there was no product except my leave in and some oil on my hair.

Anyways I was wondering what stands out in the ingredient list as a cleanser. The creme cleanser is suppose to be comparable to wen, I have used wen before - and while it doesn't have that slip wen has (which is due to a cone anyways) it is moisturizing, and when I try it a few days from now on my wash day I will know whether it cleanses well enough.

Heres the ingredient list.

ORG Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, EcoCert Propanediol (Vegetable), Vegetable Glycerin (and) Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract (and) Salvia officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (and) Urtica urens (Nettle) Leaf Extract (and) Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (and) Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Orbignya oleifera (Babassu) Kernel Oil, Persea american (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable), Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, EcoCert Hydrogenated Olea europaea (Olive Oil) (and) Olea europaea (Olive Oil) (and) Olea europaea (Olive Oil) Unsaponifiables, EcoCert Gluconolactone, Lactic Acid (Corn), Creatine, Brassica oleraceae var.Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, EcoCert Sodium Benzoate
Tinfoilhat is offline   Reply With Quote