So I got my AOMM and tried it yesterday -- and I love it! I used a few small globs of it in soaking wet hair, then followed it up with some TIGI Curls Rock (CG-friendly) mousse. I love how it came out! My waves are soft and frizz-free.

Thanks for the suggestion, Beebop!

I still want to pick up some Clairol 3-in-1 or some Noodle Head mousse. It sounds like the Noodle Head one is the one that folks are liking better. Is that still the case?
Originally Posted by LeanneM
yea! I'm glad you like it!! Now for the bad news...I just read here on NC.com this weekend that Aubrey changed the formula of the AOMM but didn't write anything on the bottle like"new formula" or anything and it looks like it has glycerin fairly high up on the list which makes my hair very stringy after a few uses & soy bean oil ( soy protein makes me frizzy, don't know if this is the same though) I just ordered two bottles and I'll see what the ingredients are. Does yours have glycerin in it LeanneM?
Hold on, I just went and looked at my last bottle and I have the new formula and my daughter has the old one and it's been working fine! yea! I'm so happy since I spent all weekend researching curl enhancers for finer textured hair and 2c-3a hair. I wrote down about 10 that I thought I'd revisit with my Condition 3 in 1 mousse.
Unfortunately I ended up having to return the Noodle head mousse because it stopped working for me and my hair got stringy and limp and felt heavy and coated. Strange that it worked for the first few uses and then stopped, but thats my strange hair for ya! It has glycerin and castor oil in it which doesn't seem to react with my hair well, bummer!
By the way what is the TIGI curls rock mousse? I've used the curl amplifier in the past but didn't know they had a mousse, I LOVE MOUSSE!! (can you tell?)
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.

Last edited by Beebop; 09-03-2012 at 10:28 PM.